Wednesday 13 April 2011

If I Were Peachy, Would You Be Keen?

Guten Arbend as the Germans say, (good evening), lovely people the Germans.
I can imagine you'd be wondering what has brought that German theme on, I had salami for lunch and that is somewhat German hence the beginning of the post.

Yeah yeah I'll shut up and get on with the post now, thanks guys.
I was in the city yesterday looking at brands with Mum and it was rather chilly so I pondered over what I would wear. I came up with something obviously other wise I'd be strutting 'round in my birthday suit; which I know would please you all, however I would be stopping traffic (literally I have no road sense).




























Django and Matilda Boots, Winter Kate Skirt, 
Alessandra Scarf, Velvet Top, Decjuba Knit, Myer Pendant.

Please, do not even comment on my face, Mum; an 'amateur' photographer (emphasis on 'amateur') managed to take the most charming images of me. Really, I especially love the one on the right that makes me look like a startled earwig. The labels were so good, we viewed Lee Matthews, Zoe Elizabeth, Briony Marsh, Tilly and some others. They were so amazing, especially Lee Mathews, she designs so wonderfully that you can wear her pieces casually or formally. I loved the whole day but I now know why Mum gets so tired because it is so exhausting going through racks and racks of clothes, then working out sizes and prices and how many you need etc. etc.

My Mum is a superwoman.

I chose this outfit today because I didn't want to wear all black so I chose Peach, which I am seriously rating at the moment. I have put together a little peach mood collage for you all, just to show you how much I love you.




























Hope you enjoyed it, I can't say I'm an esteemed Collage-Person-Maker-Thingo but I tried,I think the images portrayed the style of "peach"well.

Do Svidaniya,

Marcella

Yes, I know, this post has become multi-cultural but I really want one of those Russian fur hats.

So by saying goodbye to you all in Russian, I'm going to magically get a hat from there.

Yes Marcella,

That makes perfect sense....

No comments:

Post a Comment