Saturday 7 May 2011

Tis' the Season to fill up your Trolley.

Helllooo!
I've missed you all so much.
But I don't really know if you are missing me, because no one could be reading this. It could just be me writing to myself. How awkward.

Anyway moving on, We are in winter! Can you feel the excitement? Those magical moments when you can't feel your feet, or when you have just had your hair done and that magnificent rain pours down, when you can't even get up in the morning because your freezing to death. Isn't it fabulous?
The answer to your question is yes, I was using a touch of sarcasm there but that is not the point. The point I am going to address is the fact that you all may be asking; what is winter good for? I answer with Fashion and Beauty. Not in the literal sense of course, I'm not saying that in winter you will undeniably become more fashionable and beautiful, however if that is your dream, so be it. This winter, you will only need 5 additional things.
2. The Fur - Chanel (naturally) has caught my eye.
Fur is so big this season (preferrabl faux)

1. The Lip Balm - Baby Lips by Maybelline











3. The Socks - Chunky knitted/woollen are on my must have list


4. The Hair Saviour - this baby will save your
butt this winter. This moroccan oil makes your hair
soft and bright and kills the frizz, so you can avoid the
dull hair that winter usually provides us with. 




5. The Pants - There is nothing like the pop of
colour in coloured pants to create a 'wow' outift. 

You're all probably wondering "where's the boots? scarves? beanies? lipstick?" I have already talked about these things guys, I have just listed today 5 new things that are must haves for a winter in 2011.
I'm back at school after a much enjoyed holiday in my bed, the jump from breakfast in bed to physics is one I never want to take again. Physics. Must. Die

I apologise for my lack of posts, I've been rather busy (or lazy) and I've been to lots of places (the fridge). I hope to make a post tomorrow of an outfit, so you can see that I am in fact still a person.

Have a fabby night,

Marcella

1 comment:

  1. Hi there munch

    We haven't heard much from you lately! You keep mentioning that no one is reading this wonderful blog of yours, but I have been reading your every post! It's fantastic to see you expressing this side of your personality in such an amusing and munchi-ish way. Plus I feel like this is the only connection I have to you these days. So please don't stop :)

    I'll try to comment more often so you don't think you're talking to yourself.

    Love mo x

    ReplyDelete