Friday 8 April 2011

Hold Me Closer Tiny Camper.

Yes well unfortunately Elton John didn't actually come on my camp so no one was holding me.
Yes, I am back. In black. Literally I am so dirty from camp.
I have twigs in my hair, cuts all over my legs, dirty nails, i smell, my hair is so gross and i have blisters.
Other than that I am just dandy.
Yes there was a touch of sarcasm in my voice.
The only good thing was the fact that there was a really cute dutch camp leader, and I got to try and invent some camp fashion to report back to you guys.

5 Camp Must Haves:

Flannelette Shirts... Lots of them

Cargo Shorts or Pants

























Colourful Socks

Cute Bandana or Headbands and Retro Sunnies
Hiking Boots 





















There you have it. I thought you'd all be very proud that even though i was in the middle of nowhere, I still managed to try and be fashionable in a place with no mirrors, clocks or electricity. 
I swear i had entered my worst nightmare. 

It was alright though because the camp was focusing on how appearance doesn't matter that much, however it wasn't that successful because we were constantly trying to see how we looked in windows, the bottom of buckets, sunglasses etc. etc.
It was nice of them to try though....
Anyway, i am going to nip off and watch some movies.
Have a pleasant afternoon,

Muchoss Grassy Arse Ameegos,

Marcella

No comments:

Post a Comment